The following materials are required for your application to be considered:
- A completed Online Application,
- Copy of current transcript, official or unofficial, including fall 2013 semester.
- Two letters of recommendation sent from the recommending person directly to Elaine Knight (remember to follow-up to confirm the letters have been received by the deadline).
- An essay (500 words or less) describing your interest in chemistry summer research. Also, in a separate paragraph include your plans after graduation and career goals or interest (i.e. job, graduate/professional school, research area and other).
Deadline: March 1, 2014 to ensure full consideration.
Submission of Supporting Documents
- All documents should be submitted electronically as attachments to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
An acknowledgment will be sent via email confirming receipt of your application.
In most cases, notification of our decision will be mailed by April 4, 2014.